Scour the Trust Base and find out the truth behind the Drudge, Prometheus, and John Adams.
|Location||The Trust base|
|Enemies||Trust Humans, Tear-Mites, Therm-Mites|
|Weapons||Deatomizer Mk4, TPC Launcher, Carbonizer Mk16, Warp Pistol, Deatomizer Mk9|
|Achievements||Secrets Award, Completion Award|
- "Death to the Attas"
- "Bellum omnium contra omnes"
- "Enlil was victorious at the place humans call Kecksburg!"
- "The world is in a constant conspiracy against the brave."
- One of the hidden messages in the level mentions the character Enlil, better known as John Adams, achieving success in Kecksburg. This references the real-life December 9, 1965 UFO incident in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania, where eyewitnesses claimed "an object in the shape of an acorn and about as large as a Volkswagen Beetle" crashed in the local woods, with writing resembling Egyptian hieroglyphics also said to be in a band around the base of the object.
- You can shut down the large conduit through hacking a terminal. It is not required to complete the game, but is recommended because it will stop any more trust guards from entering.